Spring Tennis and Wrestling has started!
Track and Field is also going strong since April 8th. See the NEW Schedule under Spring Sports!
As a reminder all Stanley athletes must participate in P.E. class any given day
to participate in games/practices that following afternoon.
Click on Spring Sports above for details.
The Stanley Middle School Athletic Program will provide a supportive, positive learning opportunity for students to develop the skills necessary to participate in competitive sports. Through the comprehensive program of Clinics, Intramural and Competitive level sports Stanley is able to produce experiences for our student athletes that instill the values of teamwork, self esteem and sportsmanship.
FeesFees for Stanley After School Sports for school year 2012-13:
- $125.00 for sports that meet 4X per week - covers most competitive level sports - boys football, girls volleyball, track and cross country, soccer, basketball, golf. Programs run 7-8 weeks. Fees collected after tryouts, once rosters are set.
- $90.00 for Intramural Sports - boys football, girls volleyball, basketball - meet 2X per week - programs run 6 weeks. Fees will be collected the first week.
- $60 for Clinics, such as tennis, which meets once a week for 6-7 weeks.
** Scholarships are available for all interested athletes. Please see Athletic Directors, Adam Perry or Stephanie Anke to inquire about tuition needs**
FormsClearance forms are necessary for every sport. A parent Code of Conduct and a Student Code of Conduct must be signed and turned in to your coach along with a Stanley Middle School Sports Registration Form. Coaches will have these forms to distribute for your completion, or there are some in the office. Hope to have them available to download from this site soon!
Stanley Co-Athletic Directors
Parent Sports Coordinators
- Julie Gladden email@example.com
- Wendy Pratt firstname.lastname@example.org