We asked our church members to describe the atmosphere of St. Andrew's and how the church fits into their busy lives.
Here are the responses:
- provides a religious upbringing for our children.
- a chance to reconnect and learn
- a chance to hit the ‘pause button’ from an otherwise busy life
- a chance to ‘be in the present’
- a time of reflection
- a touchstone – ‘listen to my heart’
- a time to shut down ‘to do’ lists, and just ‘be’
- a time to feel supported by, and support others
- a time of meditation
- connection to the past
- connection through music
- feel the presence of the Holy Spirit