2. Have further questions after reading below?
3. When is the Annual Reports due?
4. What's the link to fill out the Annual Report?
5. What dates does the Annual Report cover?
6. Do you need an Annual Report from each staff member?
No, we only need one report per campus (i.e. on campuses with a Director and an Associate, Intern or Campus Missionary, only the Director or Associate needs to submit the report).
7. I serve on two campuses. What do I do?
We need one report per campus. If you have two campuses, please complete two reports. If your budget is not divided, please put the budget information on only one report and enter 0 on the second report. We will make a note manually on the other campus when we are formatting the written report.
8. This is my first semester. I don't know what to enter.
If this is your first semester at a campus, do the best you can this time and keep track of info for the next.
9. I'm a Part Time or Volunteer Director. Do I have to submit an Annual Report?
Yes, please. We do not have a complete picture of all the students lives that are being changed around the state without the information from your campus. So, please answer all the questions possible. We know you will not have something to put in every blank of this report. After all, you are doing BSM part-time. However, all the work you do is very important. If you come to a question that requires an answer, simply put 0 in the blank so the report will let you move on to the next question. We would ask that you at least fill in the Evangelism section as well as the general information section at the end of the report that asks for BSM involvement and Budget information. We've created an abbreviated report for you. It's https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/annualreport20152016abbrev. Here are the Questions You'll Be Asked.
10. Why do we have to fill out an Annual Report?
11. Do I have to submit a May Monthly Update in addition to my Annual Report?
12. Why can't you just use our Monthly Updates to come up with annual numbers/totals?
13. What is the Questions You'll Be Asked Document?
14. What is the Explanation of Fields Document?
It will help you gather the information you need to fill in the report. It also includes further clarification for each item to help you decide what information is requested. It is in the order you will need the information in the report. See the button on the top right of this page that says "Explanation of Fields Document".
15. Can I get a copy of this year's report?
16. Can I get a copy of last year's report?
17. Can I get a copy of previous years reports?
18. Can I get a copy of the National Collegiate Ministry Reports?
Baptist Student Ministry | email@example.com | This page last updated: 05/12/2016