St. Aengus Parish, Tallaght
Celebrating 40 years of the opening of our church.
Mercy is the force that reawakens us to new life and instills in us the courage to look to the future with hope
The Order, which was founded by St. Dominic, was officially confirmed by Pope Honorius III who approved the Order as a body of Canons Regular on the 22nd December 2016. A second papal bull, issued on 21st January 1217, recognised the newness of Dominic’s ideas and approved the foundation as an Order of Preachers.
The Jubilee Year will be celebrated worldwide by Dominican friars, sisters and lay people from the 7th of November (The Feast of All Saints of the Order) to the 21st of January 2017.
See Church Notices/What's Happening for upcoming events.
Posted 17 Jul 2016, 02:50 by Declan Walsh
Posted 4 Jun 2016, 13:05 by Declan Walsh
Posted 20 Mar 2016, 04:26 by Declan Walsh
Posted 5 Mar 2016, 13:31 by Declan Walsh
Posted 5 Mar 2016, 13:27 by Declan Walsh
Showing posts 1 - 5 of 127. View more »