Suzuki Royal Oak New Parent Orientation Class
This no-obligation informative session for parents is a required part of our enrollment process and a great opportunity to learn all about the Suzuki Method and our school, and what is involved in studying with us!
Parents or other adult caregivers of prospective students of Piano, Classical Guitar, Cello, Viola and Violin
Each class will focus on the following topics…
- Suzuki Method History and Philosophy
- Suzuki Royal Oak History and Program Offerings
- Registration and Enrollment Procedures and Policies
- Overview of your first few months of study at Suzuki Royal Oak
- Thursday, January 15 at 7:30pm
- Thursday, February 5 at 7:30pm
- Wednesday, March 4 at 7:30pm
- Thursday, April 16 at 7:30pm
- Wednesday, May 20 at 7:30pm
- Additional classes will be scheduled throughout the year based on demand
Classes will be held at our beautiful new school building: 30701 Barrington St. #125 Madison Hts 48071
***Registration is required***
Class size is limited and schedule subject to change, so you must have a confirmation to attend.
- The Parent Orientation Class is offered free of charge.
- There is a $10 fee for the Parent Manual if you decide to keep it at the end of the class.
- You will be able to use the Parent Manual for your entire first year of instruction.
- The class will last less than two hours and is for adults only.