- 16 oz.
Jimmy Dean sausage (HOT) partial cooked and seasoned
¼ cup of Favorite Rub
½ cup Shredded Pepper Jack Cheese
- ½ cup Shredded
- Prepare the peppers CLICK HERE
- In a large cast iron skillet partially cook the sausage, drain well Let the
sausage cool a bit and add the shredded cheese, followed by the rest of the ingredients, mix
- While mixture is still warm Stuff peppers with a spoon squeezing
out excess air and moisture.
- Wrap peppers in bacon, secure with a toothpick if needed.
- Smoke around 225° for 3 hours or until bacon is crisp