- 4-6 eggs
- 1 lb bacon
- 1/4 cup Green Pepper
- 1/4 cup onion
- hot sausage
- 4 thick slices of American cheese
- 4 thick slices of provolone cheese
- chop into small pieces and cook 4 slices bacon set aside
- cook 4 thick slices scrapple set aside
- saute onions and peppers set aside
- scramble 4 eggs then add cheese, cooked scrapple, green peppers onions and bacon
- roll out hot sausage, then top with 4 provolone slices.
- add scrambled eggs mixture and fold, do not pinwheel.
- wrap in a 9 slice x 9 slice diagonal bacon weave