- 14 pieces of bacon
- 4 slices of thick cut deli ham
- 8 teaspoons Dijon Mustard
- 4 slices provolone cheese or Swiss
2 boneless chicken breast slit in half
*NOTE: Chicken breasts and bacon varies in shape and sizes, this recipe is an approximate, just do your best to be able to roll up the fattie without leaving a gap.
- Fillet 2 breast and pound till thin with the flat side of a mallet.
- Layout a bacon weave
2 halves of one breast on the bacon and brush with Dijon mustard, add ham on top followed by provolone, repeat with another layer.
bacon up and place seam side down.
- Cook for 2.5 - 3 hours, cool and slice in ½" slices.
*NOTE: Traditionally, Chicken Cordon Bleu is made with Swiss Cheese.
*Tip, this can be cooked then wrapped in a pizza dough and baked just like the
Philly Cheesesteak Fattie, sort of like a "Hot Pocket", yes I am working on a cordon bleu hot pocket recipe.
*Tip, these can be made in advance, wrapped in foil and cooked later.