(makes 4 quesadilla’s)
4 flour tortillas
2oz cream cheese
1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese
1 cup fresh spinach
4 slices bacon, cooked crisp
1. In a frying pan over medium heat, cook your bacon until crisp, drain on paper towel and set aside.
2. Mix together the cream cheese and cheddar cheese in a small bowl. Microwave on low in 10 second increments until the cheese mixture is smooth.
3. In a small pan, add about a couple teaspoons of water. Place the spinach in the pan and cook over medium heat just until the spinach starts to wilt. Remove spinach and set aside.
4. Take a tortilla and spread half of it with the cream cheese spread. Layer some spinach and a slice of bacon (broken into pieces) over the cheese spread. Sprinkle additional grated cheddar cheese on top, fold the tortilla in half and place in a hot frying pan or on a hot griddle. Cook each side about 10-15 seconds, or until it starts to get crispy and slightly blackened. Be careful, it will burn easily.
5. Serve with your favorite dipping sauce or salsa.