- Personal ornaments, such as necklaces, rings, or bracelets, that are
typically made from or contain jewels and precious metal
- an adornment (as a bracelet or ring or necklace) made of precious metals and
set with gems (or imitation gems)
- (jeweler) jewelry maker: someone who makes jewelry
- Jewellery (or /?d?u??l?ri/) or jewelry (see American and British English
spelling differences) is a form of personal adornment, manifesting itself as
necklaces, rings, brooches, earrings and bracelets. Jewellery may be made from
any material, usually gemstones, precious metals or shells.
- a piece of cutlery with a shallow bowl-shaped container and a handle; used
to stir or serve or take up food
- The contents of such an implement
- An implement consisting of a small, shallow oval or round bowl on a long
handle, used for eating, stirring, and serving food
- as much as a spoon will hold; "he added two spoons of sugar"
- A pair of spoons held in the hand and beaten together rhythmically
as a percussion instrument
- scoop up or take up with a spoon; "spoon the sauce over the
- (ring) sound loudly and sonorously; "the bells rang"
- A circular band of any material
- A small circular band, typically of precious metal and often set with one or
more gemstones, worn on a finger as an ornament or a token of marriage,
engagement, or authority
- A thin band or disk of rock and ice particles around a planet
- (ring) a characteristic sound; "it has the ring of sincerity"
- gymnastic apparatus consisting of a pair of heavy metal circles (usually
covered with leather) suspended by ropes; used for gymnastic exercises; "the
rings require a strong upper body"
with Pink Tourmaline
Spoon Ring with Pink Tourmaline! (SOLD)
Spoon Ring with Turquoise
Spoon Ring with Turquoise (SOLD)