Eckhart Tolle Quotes
- “All forms are Impermanent.”
- “All structures are unstable.”
- “Compassion is the awareness of a deep bond between yourself and all creatures.”
- "To meet everything and everyone through stillness instead of mental noise is the greatest gift you can offer to the universe."
- “True salvation is freedom from negativity, and above all from past and future as a psychological need.”
- “Is suffering really necessary? Yes and no. If you had not suffered as you have, there would be no depth to you, no humility, no compassion.”
- “Enlightenment means choosing to dwell in the state of presence rather than in time. It means saying 'yes' to what is.”
- “As you go about your life, don’t give 100 percent of your attention to the external world and to your mind. Keep some within. Feel the inner body even when engaged in everyday activities, especially when you are relating with nature. Feel the stillness deep inside it. Keep the portal open.”
"Find moments when you are not, and those will be the moments when you will be for the first time...really."
"When you are no more, only then for the first time will you be."
"Be true, and you will be blissful. Be authentic, and you will be happy. And that happiness will be uncaused; it will be just a part of your being true."
- "Your laughter is medicinal. You are too serious. You need to laugh."
Ramana Maharshi Quotes
- "Engage yourself in the living present. The future will take care of itself."
- "Find out what is immediate, intimate instead of trying to find out what is distant and unknown."
- "Happiness is your nature. It is not wrong to desire it. What is wrong is seeking it outside when it is inside."
- "Bliss alone is. There is no enjoyer to enjoy pleasure. Enjoyer and joy both merge in it."
- "You are awareness. Awareness is another name of you."
- "The guru does not bring about self-realization. He simply removes the obstacles to it."
- "Man owes his movements to another Power, whereas he think that he does everything himself."
- "One must realize that he is not the doer, but that he is only a tool of some higher power."
- "Nobody doubts that he exists, though he may doubt the existence of God. If he finds out the truth about himself and discovers his own source,this is all that is required."
- "Love itself is God"
- "What one fails to know by conversation extending to several years can be known in a trice in Silence, or in front of Silence."
- "I am" alone is; and not "I am so and so", or "I am such and such."
- "The I-thought is said to be the sum total of all thoughts."
- "The source of the "I" thought has to be inquired into."
- "The inquiry "who am I?" turns the mind introvert and makes it calm."
- "Continuous search for what the mind is, results in its disappearance."
- "When the mind is left without anything to cling to, it becomes still."
- "The whole Vedanta is contained in the two Biblical statements: I AM THAT I AM and Be still and know that I am God"
- "The self is like a pearl. To find it you must dive deep down into silence, deeper and ever deeper until it is reached."
- "The self cannot be found in books. You have to find it for yourself, within yourself."
- "Turn the mind inward and cease thinking of yourself as the body; thereby you will come to know that the self is ever happy. Neither grief nor misery is experienced in this state."
- "You and I are the same. What I have done is surely possible for all. Throw your worries to the wind, turn within and find Peace."