What You Can Do
To Support the Global Marshall Plan
and NSP’s Strategy of Generosity
1. Endorse the Global Marshall Plan yourself by going to www.spiritualprogressives.org/gmp and entering your information.
2. Take the Organizational Endorsement Form to your faith community, activist or social change organization, civic organization, or union and ask for their endorsement of the Global Marshall Plan.
3. Send a letter or fax to your House representative asking him or her to cosponsor H. Res. 1078 for a Global Marshall Plan. You will find language that you can adapt on our website: www.spiritualprogressives.org. Names, addresses, phone numbers, and fax numbers for representatives can be found at https://forms.house.gov/htbin/wrep_findrep.
4. Call or visit your representative asking her or him to cosponsor H. Res 1078.
5. Respond to articles in the newspaper about Iraq, global poverty, and violence in poverty-stricken areas by writing a letter to the editor calling for a Global Marshall Plan and mentioning H. Res. 1078.
6. Approach your town or city council about passing a resolution in support of H. Res. 1078 for a Global Marshall Plan. Complete instructions and materials are available on our website.
7. Host a House Party for your friends and introduce them to the concept of the Global Marshall Plan. Much more at: http://www.spiritualprogressives.org/article.php?story=20070413171323929
8. Join the Network of Spiritual Progressives at www.spiritualprogressives.org and support our vital work on this campaign.
9. Embody generosity in your own life and talk openly about your desire for a world that operates according to open-heartedness and generosity rather than domination and control.
The Network of Spiritual Progressives