An Introduction to Google Docs in the Classroom
A Few Ideas for Using Google Docs in the Classroom
Examples of Google Docs in the Classroom
Google Docs Explained
Google Docs Tutorials
Project #1 - Google Doc
- Create a new Google Doc.
- Add text to your document by typing a sentence introducing yourself.
- Insert an image into your document.
- Insert a hyperlink into your document.
- Invite two other people to collaborate on your document.
- Insert a comment into another person's document.
- Use the chat option with one of your collaborators.
Project #2 - Google Forms
- Create a new Google Form
- Write at least four questions in your form. Try to create different types of questions.
- Publish your form. Share the link to your form with two people and ask them to complete it.
- Look at the summary of the responses when people are done answering questions.