SPDTool LLC Resource Center
THE SPDTOOL RANGE ROD
The New SPDTool Range Rod is another innovative Portable Tool for range use
Has #8-32 threads for use with standard cleaning brushes and accessories
It can be used to remove barrel obstructions in auto pistols and revolvers (9mm and up)
Has a handy fractional inch scale for measuring target groups, or depths of obstructions in barrel
Includes Removable Magnetic Parts Retriever Tip and Keyring
Portable pocket size (.338 Diameter x 5" Long)
Made of durable Aerospace grade 6061 Aluminum that will not harm barrels
Mil-8625-F - Type II, Class II Color Anodized in 7 different colors
Made entirely in the USA
The Range Rod can be custom engraved and color anodized for organizations and dealers for re-sale.
THE SPDTOOL RANGE ROD IS AVAILABLE FROM:
Competition Sight for Sig 320
The SPDTool Sig 320 Competition sight has been discontinued. This sight is specifically designed to be used for competition where there needs to be a balance between precision, fast acquisition, and durability.
The SPDTool Sight is no longer being sold to or installed by Grayguns.
For inquiries please contact SPDTool directly
The SPDTool Model R Smith & Wesson Revolver Tool
Manufactured by Samson Manufacturing
The SPDTool Model R manufactured by Samson Manufacturing is a pocket sized field armorers toolkit.
It contains all the necessary tools to disassemble your model K, L, or N pistol
- Weighs in at just 2 Oz.
- 3" overall length
- 2 appropriately sized screwdrivers
- Compatible with Smith & Wesson model K, L, and N revolvers
- Rebound spring removal
- Extraction rod removal
- (1) Screwdriver for side-plate removal
- (1) Screwdriver for the hammer spring, adjustable sight, and the cylinder latch
The SPDTool Model S is a Pocket-sized field disassembly tool for many models of Sig SauerTM Pistols.
The SPDTool Model S can be used to perform many of the operations required to disassemble the frame of the P220, P225, P226, P228, P229, P239*, and P245 DA and SA pistols.
- Removal of slotted grip screws (bit is replaceable with any standard 1/4" hex-drive bit)
- Magazine catch and support plate removal and installation
- Mainspring removal (old style and 2-piece assemblies)
- Magazine disassembly (10 round and 15 round)
- Removal and installation alignment of pivot pins
- Removal and installation of springs
The SPDTool Model S has a Patent Pending. It is made in the USA and assembled by hand to ensure the highest quality.
For additional information about the SPDTool - the designer can be contacted directly at:
* Not all of the functionality of this tool works on the P239 and P230 pistols due to design changes on the magazine catch and mainspring of those models.
All names, images, text and designs on this website and the name SPDTool are Copyright 2008 Scott Conti and may not be used or reproduced without express written permission of Scott Conti.
Sig Sauer and Sig - are trademarks of Sig Sauer .