Skyline Counseling Department
The Skyline counseling team is to help serve your academic, personal/social and career goals.
Summer Office Hours: August 8th- 26th 2022
News and Upcoming Events
Class of 2023: Preparing For Senior Year
2022 Seniors: Complete your Senior Survey
Issaquah Schools Foundation Academic Grants for Students
Nuevo - Becas académicas para estudiantes
最新的 – 给学生的学业奖学金
Seniors and senior parents: Our post-secondary planning FAQs can be found Here!
Need tech assistance? The ISD Secondary Digital Tools site has tips and resources for each digital tool used! https://www.issaquah.wednet.edu/family/supports/learning/digital-resources/secondary
Mental Health Resources
For Concerns About a Student
If a student is experiencing a life threatening emergency please have them dial 911. If they are experiencing a crisis they can call 911, King County Crisis Connections at (206) 461-3222, the crisis text line at 741741 with HELP or HELLO or they can go to the nearest emergency department.
· Crisis Text Line – text START to 741741 www.crisistextline.org
· King County Crisis Connections 206-461-3222
· Trevor Project 1-866-4UTREVOR (488-7386) (specific toward LGBTQ youth)
· National Suicide Prevention Lifeline 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
· Teen Link 1-866-833-6546 www.teenlink.org
· Children’s Crisis Outreach Response Services (CCORS) through the Crisis Clinic 206-461-3222
NEW! Washington’s Mental Health Referral Service for Children and Teens
This new referral service connects youth (ages 17 and under) and families with evidence-supported, outpatient, mental health services in the community. It is a free, telephone-based referral service funded by the Health Care Authority and operated by Seattle Children’s. Call 833-303-5437 Monday to Fri 8AM to 5PM or visit https://www.seattlechildrens.org/clinics/washington-mental-health-referral-service/
Walk-in Assessment Options: (recommend calling ahead to confirm details)
· YES: For youth ages 6-22 that live in Redmond, Sammamish, Bellevue, or Kirkland, or attend the Lake Washington or Bellevue School Districts, Youth Eastside Services offers walk-in assessments on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 12-4PM at their Bellevue location, first come first served. For more information about the Open Access program or to schedule an appointment, call 425-747-4937. https://www.youtheastsideservices.org/services/openaccess/
· Sound: Sound Mental Health offers walk-in assessments for adults ages 18 and over at their Bellevue office from 9A-2P on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays. Call 206-302-2300 for more information. https://www.sound.health/access-smh-services/#walk-in
· Compass Health: Walk-in assessments for youth through age 18 are available at the Lynnwood office from 8:30-10:30AM on Tuesdays and Wednesdays (ages 18 and over not in high school can be assessed in their upstairs adult office). It is recommended that families call ahead of time to confirm ability to be seen – 425-774-4269.
Helpful Counseling-Related Emergency Education Learning Resources
Address: 1122 228th AVE SE Sammamish, WA 98075
Fax : 425-837-7855
School Code: 480-501