I am a postgraduate student. Currently, I am studying a PhD in the Department of Biosciences, Swansea University, UK.
I am interested in many research areas such as:
• Population Genetics.
• Competition and Allelopathy in plant societies.
• Scanning and Reading in roots.
• Vegetarian environments.
• Flora Studies of Saudi Arabia.
• Classification studies of desert plants.
• Germination, growth in plant.
• Biodiversity in plants.
• Species–environment interactions in plants.
• Species–species interactions in plants.
• Spatial ecology in plants.
• Community ecology in plants.
• Pollution and environment protection.
PhD project is looking at spatial structure in population genetics in UK seagrass, Zostera marina.
Supervised by Dr James Bull and Dr Luca Borger in the Department of Biosciences, Swansea University, UK.
This project will aim to combine detailed measurements on Zostera marina with eco-evolutionary modelling and the latest population genetic and genomic approaches, to better understand the link between demography, dynamics and diversity.
Department of Biosciences,
Swansea University, UK.