Draft South LA CPIO Document- (Released Sept-6-2013/Updated (w/minor edits) Oct.2,2013)
Draft CPIO District Maps:
· Figure I-1 - CPIO District Boundaries
· Figure II-1 - Corridors District Boundaries
· Figure III-1 - Mixed-Use District Boundaries
· Figure IV-1 - Transit Oriented District Boundaries
· Figure V-1 - Industrial District Boundaries
· Figure VI-1 - Residential Standards District Boundaries
other documents coming soon...
Welcome to the South Los Angeles New Community Plan!
The Los Angeles Department of City Planning is partnering with the community to update the South Los Angeles (SLA) Community Plan, as part of the department's New Community Plan Program.
The New Community Plan will shape the future of your community for the next 20 years, guiding future growth, protecting neighborhood character, creating new economic opportunity, and enhancing the quality of life for all who live, work, visit and invest in this area.
We hope you explore this website to learn more about what the Community Plan will contain and how to get involved in the Plan process.
The Plan will include goals, policies and programs to help the community achieve its shared vision over the next two decades: