S.O.S e - Voice For Justice - e-news weekly
SOS e Clarion of Dalit & SOS e Voice for Justice
Cabinet Secretary ( Telecommunications) Government of India & Others
2. Eventhough , certain PIJF companies were previously found to be involved in illegal practices , CPIO of DOT / BSNL is hiding information . Thereby , he is trying to shield criminals.
3. By this action CPIO of DOT / BSNL is aiding criminals.
Question(s) of Law:
Private companies in their greed for money are violating norms in league with public officials. They have caused loss to the public exchequer.
Kindly read full details at following web page :
CORPORATE CRIMES RPG CABLES LIMITED
Dated : 13th June
FILED BY: NAGARAJA.M.R.
RTI Appeal Not Answered by DOT / BSNL officials
Shri. L.K. Govil ,
GM (Coordination) & RTI Appellate Authority ,
BSNL Corporate office ,
Room No .27 , IR Hall , Eastern Court Complex ,
Jan Path Road , New Delhi – 110001.
APPEAL UNDER SEC 19 (3) OF RTI ACT 2005 OF GOVERNMENT OF INDIA & GOVERNMENT OF KARNATAKA
FULL NAME OF THE APPLICANT : NAGARAJA.M.R.
ADDRESS OF THE APPLICANT : NAGARAJA.M.R.,
EDITOR , SOS E-VOICE JUSTICE & SOS E-CLARION OF DALIT ,
# LIG-2 / 761, OPP WATER WORKS OFFICE,
HUDCO FIRST STAGE, LAXMIKANTANAGAR,
HEBBAL, MYSORE , KARNATAKA PIN – 570017.
"Power will go to the hands of rascals, , rogues and freebooters. All Indian leaders will be of low calibre and men of straw. They will have sweet tongues and silly hearts. They will fight among themselves for power and will be lost in political squabbles . A day would come when even air & water will be taxed." Sir Winston made this statement in the House of Commons just before the independence of India & Pakistan. Sadly , the forewarning of Late Winston Churchill has been proved right by some of our criminal , corrupt people’s representatives , police , public servants & Judges. Some of the below mentioned DOT officials fall among the category of churchill’s men – Rogues , Rascals & Freebooters. To my previous RTI requests & appeals they tried covering – up crores worth SCAM by transferring application from one to the other at the end by denying information to me, Does not the DOT possess information with respect to tenders given by it to suppliers. Is it not the duty of DOT QUALITY Circle to monitor the supplies from suppliers ? Then who has got it ? why don’t you transfer the RTI application to that authority or ask for information from them ?
We salute honest few in public service , our whole hearted respects to them. HEREBY , I DO HUMBLY REQUEST YOU TO GIVE ME WRITTEN STATEMENTS / ANSWERS TO THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS – WHICH IN ITSELF ( ie answers ) ARE THE INFORMATION SOUGHT BY ME. HERE WITH I AM SEEKING NOT THE OPINIONS ABOUT SOME HYPOTHETICAL ISSUES , BUT YOUR OFFICIAL STAND , LEGAL STAND ON ISSUES WHICH ARE OF FREQUENT OCCURRENCE WHICH ARE VIOLATING PEOPLE’S FUNDAMENTAL RIGHTS & HUMAN RIGHTS. WE DO HAVE HIGHEST RESPECTS FOR JUDICIARY & ALL PUBLIC INSTITUTIONS , THIS IS AN APPEAL FOR TRUTH , INFORMATION SO THAT TO APPREHEND CORRUPT FEW IN PUBLIC SERVICE, WHO ARE AIDING & ABETTING TERRORISM , UNDERWORLD & CRIMINALS.
M/s Karnataka Telecables Ltd , Mysore renamed as M/s RPG Telecom Ltd again renamed as M/s RPG Cables Ltd once again renamed as M/s KEC International , Mysore used to manufacture PIJF & OFC telecables and supplied it to department of telecommunications , government of india , Indian Railways and GAIL , PGCIL of Ministry of Petroleum . DOT used to pay hundreds of crores of rupees from public exchequer to buy these cables . There is also one more company by name M/s Concepta Cables Ltd , Mysore belonging to the same industrial group supplying PIJF & OFC telecables to DOT. As a public , as a citizen of india and as a tax payer I want to know whether those crores of rupees from public exchequer are well spent.
1. How many times the above said companies were blacklisted by DOT , Supreme Court of India and other quasi judicial bodies , casewise ?
2. What action taken by DOT & judicial bodies against the above companies , casewise ?
3. How many cable kms of cable supplied by above companies , were rejected by DOT from the field yearwise , since 1986 ?
4. Did the above companies replace all the cables rejected by DOT & make good all the losses , yearwise ?
5. If not , why ?
6. What action taken by DOT , casewise ?
7. How many cable kms of cables supplied by above companies were accepted on deviation by DOT yearwise ? on what basis ?
8. Has the DOT authorised usage of recycled materials in the manufacture of cables ?
9. If yes , on what basis ?
10. Did DOT authorize outsourcing of cable manufacturing process by above companies to third parties , casewise ?
11. How many cable kms of telecom cables supplied by above companies have failed during usage within the warranty period , yearwise ?
12. Did the above companies honour warranty contract in all such cases ?
13. If not why , casewise ?
14. What action by DOT , casewise ?
15. Who maintains records of DOT / BSNL tenders given out to Suppliers specifically with respect to tenders given to M/s Karnataka Telecables Ltd , M/s RPG Telecom Ltd , M/s RPG Cables Ltd , M/s Concepta Cables Ltd & M/s KEC International Ltd ?
16. How may rejections / adverse reports , deviations found in the supplies made by above companies by DOT / BSNL Quality Circle ?
17. What action taken against BSNL / DOT officials who are trying to cover-up the scam inspite of my repeated appeals & RTI requests ?
YEAR TO WHICH ABOVE PERTAINS : MAJORITY OF DOCUMENTS PERTAINS TO YEAR 1995-2015 .
PUBLIC INFORMATION OFFICER WHO FAILED TO GIVE INFORMATION :
CPIO , BSNL HQ , New Delhi.
FEES PAID : IPO 16G 733463 for rupees TWENTY only
DATE : 28.03.2015 ……………..………………………NAGARAJA.M.R.
PLACE : MYSORE , INDIA….. ……………………….( APPLICANT)
Sukh Ram is a former union communications minister in Indian National Congress Government. He was a member of Lok Sabha from Mandi constituency of Himachal Pradesh. He won the Vidhan Sabha election five times and the Lok sabha election three times.
Sukh Ram was Telecom Minister in P V Narasimha Rao's cabinet. In 1996 the Central Bureau of Investigation seized from his official residence Rs. 3.6 crores in cash concealed in bags and suitcases, which he had collected in connection with irregularities in awarding a telecom contract. He was convicted on 18 November 2011, and sentenced to three years’ rigorous imprisonment by a Delhi court in 2002.
Sukh Ram's conviction and his 5-year rigorous imprisonment sentence, pronounced on 19 November 2011, came at a time when the country had witnessed country-wide agitations and indefinite fast by the anti-corruption crusader Anna Hazare.
As a coincidence, Sukh Ram, the former union minister of telecommunications, will be lodged in the Tihar Prisons Jail No. 1, the same as the one in which another former minister of telecommunications, A. Raja, is being lodged as an undertrial in what is widely known as the multi-core rupees 2G Spectrum scam. The November 2011 sentencing of Sukh Ram is not related to 2G Spectrum Case but is related to the fraudulent procedures followed in the purchase of polythene-insulated jelly-filled cables  for the department of telecommunication of which he was minister. Sukh Ram has earlier been sentenced for amassing assets disproportionate to his known sources of income.
Although convicted and sentenced by different courts in three different but related cases, Sukh Ram has avowed to fight his case in higher courts.
printed , published owned by NAGARAJA.M.R. @ # LIG-2 No 761,HUDCO FIRST STAGE ,