- The game of football is any of several similar team sports, of similar origins which involve, to varying degrees, kicking a ball with the foot in an attempt to score a goal. The most popular of these sports worldwide is association football, more commonly known as just "football" or "soccer".
- the inflated oblong ball used in playing American football
- A form of team game played in North America with an oval ball on a field marked out as a gridiron
- Play in such a game, esp. when stylish and entertaining
- A ball used in football, either oval (as in American football) or round (as in soccer), typically made of leather or plastic and filled with compressed air
- any of various games played with a ball (round or oval) in which two teams try to kick or carry or propel the ball into each other's goal
- (channel) a path over which electrical signals can pass; "a channel is typically what you rent from a telephone company"
- (channel) impart: transmit or serve as the medium for transmission; "Sound carries well over water"; "The airwaves carry the sound"; "Many metals conduct heat"
- The navigable part of a waterway
- official routes of communication; "you have to go through channels"
- A length of water wider than a strait, joining two larger areas of water, esp. two seas
- A hollow bed for a natural or artificial waterway
sopcast football channels - Aluminum 6063-T52
Aluminum 6063-T52 U-Channel, Square Corner Style, AMS QQ-A-200/9, ASTM B221, 1/8" Thick, 2" Base Width, 1" Leg Length, 72" Length
Alloy 6063, one of the most popular alloys in the 6000 series, provides good extrudability and a high quality surface finish. In the heat-treated condition, alloy 6063 provides good resistance to general corrosion, including resistance to stress corrosion cracking. It is easily welded or brazed by various commercial methods (caution: direct contact by dissimilar metals can cause galvanic corrosion). Since 6063 is a heat-treatable alloy, strength in its -T6 condition can be reduced in the weld region. Selection of an appropriate filler alloy will depend on the desired weld characteristics. Consult the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for proper safety and handling precautions when using alloy 6063. Alloy 6063 offers excellent response for anodizing in its -T5, -T52 , -T53 (“matte finish”), -T54, -T6 (“lustrous” finish) tempers. The most common methods are clear, clear and color dying, and bright dipping and hard coat. Bright dipping provides an economical alternative to mechanical polished finishes while offering improved surface durability.
a chinese medium channelling the spirits or ghost during the hungry ghost festival
Channel Islands 2007017
Channel Islands, Santa Cruz, Painted Cave
sopcast football channels
DMZ and The Massive creator Brian Wood launched an all-out assault on the comics medium in 1997 with Channel Zero, an influential, forward-thinking series that combined art, politics, and graphic design in a unique way. Hitting on themes of freedom of expression, hacking, cutting-edge media manipulation, and police surveillance, it remains as relevant today as it did back then. The Channel Zero collection contains the original series, the prequel graphic novel Jennie One (illustrated by Becky Cloonan), the best of the two Public Domain design books, and almost fifteen years of extras, rarities, short stories, and unused art. This is the must-have edition. See where it all began!