- a melody that recurs and comes to represent a musical play or
- signature: a melody used to identify a performer or a dance band or radio/tv
- Theme music is a piece that is often written specifically for a radio
program, television program, video game or movie, and usually played during the
title sequence and/or end credits. If it is accompanied by lyrics, most often
associated with the show, it is a theme song.
- A ringtone or ring tone is the sound made by a telephone to indicate an
incoming call or text message. Not literally a tone, the term is most often used
today to refer to customizable sounds used on mobile phones.
- A sound made by a mobile phone when an incoming call is received
- Ringtone is a 2010 Malayalam film by Ajmal starring Suresh Gopi, Bala and
debutant Megha Nair.
- Internet Leaks is the third EP from "Weird Al" Yankovic. It was released
digitally on August 25, 2009, although all of the songs were initially released
as separate digital singles between October 2008 and August 2009.
- (anarchic) without law or control; "the system is economically inefficient
and politically anarchic"
- A state of disorder due to absence or nonrecognition of authority
- Absence of government and absolute freedom of the individual, regarded as a
- a state of lawlessness and disorder (usually resulting from a failure of
- (anarchist) an advocate of anarchism
- A boy or man in relation to either or both of his parents
- Sons is a 1996 Chinese film directed by Zhang Yuan. Detailing the collapse
of a family due to alcoholism, Sons straddles the line between fiction and
documentary, as the film's "actors" all play themselves in reenactments of their
- (son) a male human offspring; "their son became a famous judge"; "his boy is
taller than he is"
- A male offspring of an animal
- A male descendant
- (son) the divine word of God; the second person in the Trinity (incarnate in
Anarchy in the USA!
Anarchy in the UK