501 (c) 3 non-profit organization.
The purpose of this organization is to stimulate interest in preserving the historical buildings and sites of Hawley, to educate people about the history of Hawley, to stimulate social interaction and provide a common meeting place for meetings and functions sponsored by the Sons and Daughters of Hawley, to preserve and display mementos and documents of historical value in Hawley and to raise funds in support of the above activities of the society.
Our goals are to preserve the history of Hawley, MA which was founded in 1792. We also aim to gather information about Hawley and to educate others about the history of Hawley. Hawley is a small community of about 300 people in a very rural setting in the hills of western Massachusetts. The town is somewhat divided by the topography of the area.
The 1846 Meetinghouse and the Hawley Grove are located in the center of Hawley, MA at the intersection of East Hawley Road, Buckland Road and Plainfield Road.
You can contact us at the address on the graphic above, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, or by phone to Kirby Thwing at 413-339-0124
For the year 2015-2016
Our President is Lark Thwingfirstname.lastname@example.org
Our Vice-President is John Searsemail@example.com
Our Treasurer is Serra Rootfirstname.lastname@example.org