Researcher at CNRS
BioI am a CNRS researcher at the LIRIS lab, in the DRIM group, since October 2009. Before that, I was a research associate at University College London (UCL) for two years, working with Licia Capra.
I received my PhD in 2007 from University Pierre et Marie Curie (Paris 6), which I did under the supervision of Valérie Issarny and Nikolaos Georgantas in the INRIA ARLES project-team.
- Reliable Distributed Systems
- Middleware for Mobile Environments
Selected Publications (All)(Google scholar profile)(DBLP)
Book Chapters / Journals
- Jingwei Miao, Omar Hasan, Sonia Ben Mokhtar, Lionel Brunie and K. Yim. An investigation on the unwillingness of nodes to participate in mobile delay tolerant network routing. Elsevier International Journal of Information Management. 2013.
- Afra J. Mashhadi, Sonia Ben Mokhtar, Licia Capra: Fair content dissemination in participatory DTNs. Elsevier Ad Hoc Networks Journal. Volume 10(8), pp 1633-1645. 2012.
- Sonia Ben Mokhtar, Nikolaos Georgantas, Valerie Issarny, Pierre-Guillaume Raverdy, and Marco Autili. Service Discovery in Pervasive Computing Environments. MIT book "At your service". Book Chapter. 2009.
- Nikolaos Georgantas, Sonia Ben Mokhtar, Ferda Tartanoglu, Valérie Issarny. "Semantic-aware Services for the Mobile Computing Environment". In Architecting Dependable Systems III. LNCS 3549, pp 1-35. Springer.2005.
- Pierre-Louis Aublin, Sonia Ben Mokhtar and Vivien Quéma. RBFT: Redundant Byzantine Fault Tolerance. In proceedings of the 33rd International Conference on Distributed Computing Systems (ICDCS). 2013.
- Sonia Ben Mokhtar, Gautier Berthou, Amadou Diarra, Vivien Quéma and Ali Shoker. RAC: a Freerider-resilient, Scalable, Anonymous Communication Protocol. In proceedings of the 33rd International Conference on Distributed Computing Systems (ICDCS). 2013.
- Sonia Ben Mokhtar, Alessio Pace and Vivien Quéma. FireSpam: Spam Resilient Gossiping in the BAR Model. In Proceedings of the International Symposium on Reliable Distributed Systems (SRDS). 2010.
- Afra Meshhadi, Sonia Ben Mokhtar, Licia Capra. Habit: Leveraging Human Mobility and Social Network for Efficient Content Dissemination in MANETs. In Proceedings of the International Symposium on a World of Wireless, Mobile and Multimedia Networks (WoWMoM). 2009.
- Sonia Ben Mokhtar, Anupam Kaul, Nikolaos Georgantas, Valérie Issarny. Efficient Semantic Service Discovery in Pervasive Computing Environments. In Proceedings of the International Middleware Conference(Middleware). 2006.