Professor, Department of Economics, Seoul National University
Research Staff, Cemmap
Mailing Address: Department of Economics, Seoul National University, 1 Gwanak-ro, Gwanak-gu, Seoul, 151-742, Korea
Email: sokbae at snu.ac.kr
- Research Interests: Econometrics, Applied Microeconomics, Statistics
- Selected Publications
- "Local Identification of Nonparametric and Semiparametric Models" (with Xiaohong Chen, Victor Chernozhukov, and Whitney Newey), forthcoming, Econometrica.
- "Intersection Bounds: Estimation and Inference" (with Victor
Chernozhukov and Adam Rosen), Econometrica, 81: 667-737, 2013.
- "Trends in Quality-Adjusted Skill Premia in the United States, 1960-2000" (with Pedro Carneiro), American Economic Review, 101: 2309-49,
- "Testing for Threshold Effects in Regression Models" (with Myung Hwan Seo and Youngki Shin), Journal of the American Statistical Association, 106: 220-231, 2011.
- "Testing for Stochastic Monotonicity" (with Oliver Linton and Yoon-Jae Whang), Econometrica, 77: 585-602,
- "Nonparametric Instrumental Variables Estimation of a Quantile
Regression Model" (with Joel L. Horowitz), Econometrica, 75: 1191-1208,
- "Nonparametric Estimation of an Additive Quantile Regression Model" (with Joel L. Horowitz), Journal of the American Statistical Association, 100: 1238-1249, 2005.
- Working Papers and Publications