Educators, trainers, instructional designers
, and knowledge workers
must be well informed about the limitations, restrictions, parameters, and opportunities associated with using technology to design, develop, and implement instruction. This course addresses the following questions:
- How do intellectual property, privacy, and security impact (instructional) design?
- What laws restrict interactions and content in digital learning environments?
- How can we ensure accessibility and access for all?
- What practices support health and safety?
- How can we best communicate and instill effective practices?