*Field 1 is closest to Scoreboard
**see below for a pdf printable format
- Friday games play 25 minute halves. Teams switch sides at halftime after a 5-minute break period. Games will begin on time regardless of lack of players (which may mean a forfeit).
- Do not drop athletic tape or any other trash on the field, get it into the garbage can or pack it out. Make sure you clean up after yourself, your team and your spectators before leaving. At the end of the night, each team must move a goal off the field to clear the lawn for mowing.
- Team captains are the sole representative to the referees for their respective teams. Captains are responsible for minimizing violent play, trash talk and complaints by their teammates and should be the only team member to voice any protest to the referee, whether during or after a game. These rules have been approved within the waiver, and violations of these may be met with disciplinary action (suspension from the league).
- Players are prohibited from participating in games under the influence of intoxicants. Team captains are responsible for preventing any intoxicated players from entering the field. Anyone violating this rule will be ejected from the game and possibly suspended from the league.
- Any player who instigates, provokes or continues a fight will be suspended from the league for at least the remainder of the season.