Trail Conditions‎ > ‎

02-10-2017: Trails Closed. Waiting for Snow. Bonfire and Ride postponed one week.

posted Feb 10, 2017, 3:13 PM by Sardinia Snosurfers
Trails are closed due to the lack of snow and forecast warm temperatures. Colder weather is forecast next week. The Bonfire and Open Ride have been postponed until February 18, 2017. Think Snow.