Available for Lease or Lease / Purchase (Rent to Own): "Like New" Rambler in the wooded pristine oasis of Storm Lake Ridge near gorgeous Three Lakes Area in Snohomish, Washington. End of the road location ensures privacy.
Very peaceful and secure setting, midway to Snohomish / Monroe. Tranquility and wildlife abound in this secluded home with nature trails and forest views from every window. Lakes for fishing/swimming, golf course, convenience store nearby.
This beautiful home is in excellent condition and shares a common 5 acre parcel with another house (see Lodge Style home below - leased separately) backed up to 160 acres of undeveloped woods near Storm Lake.
Click Pictures to Enlarge
- Excellent end of the road location with no through traffic.
- City amenities within minutes: midway to Snohomish & Monroe.
- Highly desirable Snohomish School District.
- Lush landscaping and multiple lawns with automatic sprinkler systems. Room for gardens.
- Private road with views of Cascade Mountain range.
- See forest from every window. Trails into undisturbed woods right out the back door.
- Rock walls and terraced yards provide plenty of privacy.
1,786 sf of living space with 3 BR, 1 ¾ B, Kitchen, DR, LR, Great Room, Yard Shed
- Completely remodeled & updated/upgraded.
- Great Room / 2nd Living Room exits to covered back deck and is separated from the rest of house providing two separate living room spaces for den / family room / office / 2nd living room and parlor / formal dining room.
- Fresh paint inside/out. New windows. New carpet in Bedrooms.
- New high-capacity front-load clothes washer and dryer set.
- New tile flooring in Kitchen, Dining, Formal Room & Bath Rooms.
- Vaulted ceilings in Great Room, Main Living Room & Kitchen/Dining.
- New glass door gas and wood fireplaces.
- New cook stove/oven, countertops, sinks, dishwasher.
- New six panel hardwood doors & custom wood trim throughout.
- New roof.
- Exotic hardwood flooring in Hallway, Living Room & Great Room.
- Front deck & rear covered deck on large lawns.
- Cabling for home theatre, whole-house audio/video, intercom, phones, TV, networking.
- New 6-zone yard sprinkler system.
- Electronic door access control.
- Excellent quality high pressure city water.
- Local trash pick-up and transfer station 10 minutes away.
- Septic system so no city sewer fees.
- Paved driveway and apron and parkway with uncovered parking for multiple vehicles
- Storage outbuilding with ramp door for riding lawnmower etc.
Click Pictures to Enlarge
Lodge Style apartment shown below - complete with a finished double bay Garage / Workshop on shared 5 acres for lease or lease / purchase.
Click on this link to view both homes and property:
Contact Owner directly for more details of lease purchase option offer or click on link above.
Serious inquiries only please.