- 1/2 cup of caster sugar
- 1/2 water
- 4 ripe nectarines
- The juice of 1 lemon
- If you want it very soft you can add a teaspoon of any form of alcohol ( I didn't add any )
The How to
1. Place the sugar and water into a pot and heat to boiling and then reduce to simmer until the sugar dissolves, to make a simple syrup. Once done - remove the syrup and allow to cool.
2. Peel the nectarine ( you don't have to if you don't want to ) and chop them small. Place them in a blender with the lemon juice and alcohol, if you add it.
3. Stir blended nectarines into the cooled syrup and mix well, leave covered until able to place in a fridge, chill for an hour.
4. Place in a freezer proof container and freeze until hardened. I left mine over night.