Low fat Home made wedges
Low Fat Home-made Wedges
- For the wedges 6 large potatoes cut into thick wedges I use Roosters
- Low calorie cooking spray - Aldi do a good one
- 1 tbsp paprika
- Sea salt
The How to Bit
- Preheat your oven to 220°C/200°C Fan/Gas 7.
- Cook the wedges in boiling water for 5 minutes.
- Drain thoroughly then place back in the pan and cover with a lid to steam dry.
- Place the wedges in a single layer on a non-stick baking tray and spray with low calorie cooking spray. Sprinkle over the Paprika and cook in the oven for 20 – 25 minutes, shaking the tray occasionally until well browned.