Easy Nectarine tart
- 1 sheet frozen ready-rolled puff pastry
- 1/4 cup light cream cheese spread
- 1 1/2 tablespoons raw sugar
- Pinch of mixed spice
- 4 nectarines, halved, stones removed, sliced
The How to bit
- Step 1
- Step 2
- Step 3
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Line a baking tray with non-stick baking paper. Cut pastry into 4 squares. Place onto prepared tray.
- Using a wooden spoon, beat together cream cheese, 1 tablespoon of sugar and mixed spice. Spread over pastry squares. Arrange nectarine slices over top.
- Bake for 12 minutes or until golden. Sprinkle with remaining sugar. Serve