- Snapple is a brand of tea and juice drinks which is owned by Dr Pepper Snapple Group and based in Plano, Texas.
- A formal structure analogous to a list by which items of data can be stored or processed in a definite order
- give or make a list of; name individually; give the names of; "List the states west of the Mississippi"
- A number of connected items or names written or printed consecutively, typically one below the other
- a database containing an ordered array of items (names or topics)
- A set of items considered as being in the same category or having a particular order of priority
- include in a list; "Am I listed in your register?"
snapple facts list - The Snapple
The Snapple Aptitude Test: Real Facts for Real Life
Snapple’s “Real Facts” have appeared on more than one billion Snapple caps since the initiative began in 2001. Now, two trivia experts have culled the very best and added a host of other trivia to create The Snapple Aptitude Test. Featuring one thousand questions, it challenges readers to test their knowledge of history, geography, science, pop culture, sports, health, literature, and technology. And when the pencils go down, the scoring begins. Achieve 1,000-point perfection and be forever known as a “Real Genius.” But score a 9 or under and your new alias will be “Cro-Magnon.”
Ready to try a few Snapple Aptitude Test questions?
1. In what year did Christopher Columbus set eyes on mainland North America?
a)1490; b) 1493; c) 1492; d) he never did
2. What celestial object is on Alaska’s state flag?
a)Saturn; b) the Big Dipper; c) Halley’s Comet; d) the moon
3. Which of the following was not the title of a James Michener novel?
a) Texas; b) Arizona; c) Alaska; d) Hawaii
Backed by the full weight of Snapple’s PR and marketing teams, The Snapple Aptitude Test will be a must-have for fans of Trivial Pursuit, Jeopardy!, Schott’s Original Miscellany and quiz bowls everywhere.
Answers: 1) d; 2) b; 3) b
Snapple™ and the Snapple sun logo are trademarks of Snapple Beverage Corp. and are used under license. © 2005 Snapple Beverage
The Year I was Born
This is the layout I did for the second challenge for February as the guest designer at All About Me. The challenge was "The Year I was Born". This is what Melissa has to say:
"One of the goals here at AAM is to help you leave your legacy. A way to do that is to reflect about the year you were born... So that is your prompt... to do some research on the year you were born and create a layout utilizing the phrase 'The Year I Was Born' as a catalyst. You can be straight-forward - list all the facts OR you can be a little bit more creative - Use a popular song title or movie theme from your birth year and go from there."
This is my take on the challenge:
Numbers: Tim Holtz
Glimmer Mist: Tattered Angels
Paint: Making Memories
Brad: K and Company
Wire: Making Memories
Game Spinner: Tim Holtz
Punch: EK Success
The Journaling Strips Say:
President: Ronald W. Reagan
Vice President: George Bush
Life Expectancy: 74.9 years
Median Household Income (Current dollars) $26,061
Bad (album) Michael Jackson
Cost of a first-class stamp. $0.22
TV: Full House
Acid Wash Jeans
Snapple ready-to-drink bottled iced tea is introduced
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Best Snapple Cap "fact"
snapple facts list
This team game is fast-paced and refreshingly fun! It features offbeat Real Facts, like the kind you find under Snapple bottle caps. Just turn on the electronic Snapple bottle, and shake it 'til a Real Fact disc pops out. Think of it as a bottomless bottle of Snapple, filled with facts instead of flavor. Players act out the missing words to the facts, charades style, while the other players on their team try to guess what they are. Meanwhile, the bottle acts as a timer, making a funny cap-popping noise as it ticks the seconds away. It's a palatable party game that will leave you thirsty for more! Game comes with 1 electronic Snapple game bottle, 500 Real Fact discs, 100 Wild discs, score pad, and game instructions. Requires 3 AAA batteries, which are not included. For 4 or More Players, Ages 12 and Up.