S. M. A. Moosvi and D. McLernon “Data-Dependent Superimposed Training based channel estimation and symbol detection using Zero Correlation Zone (ZCZ) sequences.”, 15th European Signal Processing Conference (EUSIPCO), Poznan, Poland, 3 - 7 September, 2007.
S. M. A. Moosvi, D. McLernon, A. Orozco-Lugo, M. Lara and M. Ghogho,"Carrier frequency offset estimation using Data-Dependent Superimposed Training.", Proc. 15th International Conference on Digital Signal Processing, Cardiff, UK, 1 - 4 July, 2007.
- S. M. A. Moosvi, D. McLernon and E. Alameda-Hernandez, "Iterative Synchronisation and DC-Offset estimation using Superimposed Training.", Proc. IEEE ICASSP (International Conference on Acoustics, Speech and Signal Processing), Honolulu, Hawaii, USA, 15-20 April 2007.
- S. M. A. Moosvi, D. McLernon, E. Alameda-Hernandez and M. Ghogho, "Block Synchronisation for joint Channel and DC-Offset estimation using Data-Dependent Superimposed Training.", Proc. ISSPA (International Symposium on Signal Processing and its Applications), Sharjah, UAE, 12-15 February 2007.
- S. M. A. Moosvi, D. McLernon, E. Alameda-Hernandez, A. Orozco-Lugo and M. Lara, "Low Complexity Iterative channel estimation and equalisation scheme for (Data-dependent) Superimposed Training.", EUSIPCO 2006, 14th European Signal Processing Conference, Florence, Italy, 4 - 8 September, 2006.
- E. Alameda-Hernandez, D. McLernon, S. Moosvi, M. Lara, A. Orozco-Lugo and M.Ghogho, “Synchronization of the Superimposed training method for channel estimation in the presence of DC-Offset.” ISCTA '05, Eighth International Symposium on Communication Theory and Applications, 17 – 22 July, 2005, Ambleside, Lake District, UK.
- C.Khirallah, P.Coulton, S.Mohsin, N.Zein , “High data rate enhancement for beyond 3G services using Complete Complementary Codes.”, PIMRC2004, The 15th IEEE International Symposium on Personal, Indoor and Mobile Radio Communications, Barcelona, Spain, September 2004.
- C.Khirallah, P.Coulton, S.Mohsin, J.Ruan, “Improving Direct Sequence Code Division Multiple Access performance in frequency selective fading Channels.”, IEEE 6th CAS Workshop/Symposium on Emerging Technologies, Frontiers of Mobile and Wireless Communication, Shanghai, China, May 31 - June 2, 2004.