1. Download and install SmartPCFixer to troubleshoot Shortcuts Not Working error.
2. Click on quick scan button to start a complete system scan. You can also customize the scan at this stage as per your wish.
3. Click Fix all to remove Shortcuts Not Working error completely.
In this situation, perform a system restore for your PC is a good choice.
1. Click Start Button and type system restore in the searching box.
2. Click System Restore and then follow the steps in the wizard to choose a restore point.
Or you can watch the video below to troubleshoot your computer error easily!
Shortcuts Not Working error can never be ignored when you come across it on your PC. If Shortcuts Not Working error cannot be fixed in a effective way, you may received more severe computer problems. Therefore, for the sake of computer security and personal information, you need to get rid of Shortcuts Not Working error as soon as possible with the guide in this post. SmartPCFixer can be your best choice to remove Shortcuts Not Working error in time.
Read More:,erreur 1068 windows 7,error code 2738,rundll32 exe virus entfernen,windows fehler,finally fast