Good news for you, pop ups blocked error can be removed in many different ways. In this article, I would like to show you two effective solutions.
Solution Two: Resolve pop ups blocked Issues with SmartPCFixer.
To remove pop ups blocked problem safely and fast, we highly recommend you to do a free check with sfc utility.
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
1. Download and install SmartPCFixer to troubleshoot pop ups blocked error.
2. Follow the installation instruction and launch SmartPCFixer.
3. Use SmartPCFixer to clean your computer registry first. Just as the picture below.
4. Click Start Scan and eliminate pop ups blocked error completely.
pop ups blocked error can be a disaster for your PC. If pop ups blocked error cannot be troubleshooted in a effective way, you may received more severe computer problems. Therefore, for the sake of computer security and personal information, you need to get rid of pop ups blocked error as soon as possible with the guide in this post. SmartPCFixer can be your best choice to remove pop ups blocked error in time.
Read More:,explorer not responding,sonic solutions,windows will not update,errore 0x80070057,trayapp msi installation package