error code 8385 is typically displayed as "ERROR_DS_EXISTS_IN_MUST_HAVE" and/or as the hexidecimal value 0x20C1. The message associated with this error code is "Schema deletion failed: attribute is used in must-contain."
Highly Recommended: To scan, diagnose and repair your computer, use the Free Download recommended below. This software is designed to diagnose and repair errors that may be causing your computer to malfunction. SmartPCFixer is definitely the best choice for billions of Windows users who want to keep their Windows PC at peak performance. It can detect, remove and block register error, dll error, common Trojan horses with ease. With this software, you can quickly and completely troubleshoot Error Code 8385 errors. Follow the steps below and you can clear the Error Code 8385 threat from the computer within minutes.
1. Download SmartPCFixer Now. (Free Download Now)
2. Click Quick Scan to Remove Error Code 8385 problems completely.
3. Click Fix All to remove all computer error and speed up your PC automatically.
You had better back up your important data before you trying to fix Error Code 8385
In most cases, if you want to solve Error Code 8385 in a fast way, we recommend you to do a system restore for your PC.
1. Click Start Button and type system restore in the searching box.
2. Click System Restore and then follow the steps in the wizard to choose a restore point.
Please Note:The Windows Registry will be scanned and repaired by SmartPCFixer. This application
will remove damaged registry entries and repair the windows registry. The scan and repair process will take approximately 2 minutes.
Dell Xps M1530 High Cpu Usage,High Memory Usage Vista,My Computer Freezes Do,Sub Spooler Fix,Windows Update Error 0x80070050