Java Certification Material
Referring to the above information, why would adding your objects to a Project streamline the migration to a new database?
Referring to the above information, which one of the following identifies the naming convention PeopleSoft uses for system tables?
4. Your company obtained the newest Application Release of PeopleSoft, and you need to prepare for the upgrade. Upon reading the new Release Notes, you notice that changes were made to two COBOL modules (batch programs).
You need to decide how to compare the current versions of these COBOL programs
with the versions delivered with the new PeopleSoft application release. Which would be
the fastest method of comparing these different versions?
5. Which one of the following tree types is NOT supported in the PeopleSoft tree manager?
6. Which of the following menu options allows you to modify the Last Process Instance Number used within the system?
7. Which one of the following PeopleCode debugging tools automatically converts values of any data type other than object into string values for viewing during debugging?
Inline bind variables can be included in any PeopleCode string. An inline bind variable is a field reference (in the form recordname.fieldname), preceded by a colon. The inline bind variable references the value in the field.
ExpandBindVar expands any inline bind variables that it finds in str into strings (converting the data type of non-character fields) and returns the resulting string. This works with inline bind variables representing fields containing any data type except Object. It also expands bind variables specified using additional parameters.
Unlike MsgGet, MsgGetText returns the message without a message set and message number appended to the message.
8. In which one of the following views would you see the fields, criteria, and other details associated with the current query?
9. In which PeopleCode event does ALL data validation take place?
10. Which one of the following is NOT a valid PeopleSoft query type?
11. The following is an entry from the application reviewer LOG File:
What does the Source=233 parameter in the above LOG file entry identify?
12. Which one of the following is the primary purpose of the application designer's SQL Alter function?
13. Which one of the following PeopleSoft Objects CANNOT be locked by developers as part of Change Control Locking as displayed above?
14. How do you define the names of the application servers being used to access PeopleSoft?
15. PeopleSoft has its own naming convention for system and non-system (application) tables. In the list below, RECORDNAME refers to the name of any table or record.
Referring to the above information, which one of the following identifies the naming convention PeopleSoft uses for non-system(application) tables?
16. PeopleSoft tracks object changes using a system table. Which PeopleTools System table is used to track object changes?
The information that a trigger records could include the user that made a change, the type of change made, when the change was made, and so on. Because the trigger records the user ID of the user modifying the base table, it is essential that you have the Enable DB Monitoring parameter set in PSADMIN. (This feature is not supported for Informix or DB2 UDB.). All of this information—Record Name, Audit Record Name, Trigger Name, and Create Trigger Statement—get saved to the PeopleSoft table, PSTRIGGERDEFN.
17. Suppose the CEO wants a list of the departments whose MINIMUM salary is greater than $100,000. Your manager asks you to determine the quickest method to deliver this data to the CEO. Since writing an SQR will take too much time, you decide to use PeopleSoft query.
Referring to the above, what function would you use, in combination with the aggregate function "Minimum" to produce the result set required?
18. What is the minimum number of objects an object group can consist of?
19. Where do you create the process security groups?
20. What effect would making a change to the EMPLID field in the above project have?