Welcome to the Clint Small Middle School PTA website!
Thanks for stopping by!
Our PTA is a little different then what you may be used to at the elementary level. Our budget is much smaller because in middle school, each program has its own Booster Club and does its own fundraising. CSMS PTA focuses its attention on supporting the teachers through workshop, hospitality and supplies. As well as coordinating volunteers and reaching out to the community to support our school.
- Support students needs to enhance their educational experience at Small
- Build a strong volunteer and parent support system
- Increase communication with all parents and staff
- Supply much needed items to the school
- Support teachers through hospitality and supplies
- Build a stronger community connection with local schools and businesses
Our accomplishments from 2015-2016 school year are:
- Raising over $65,000 of extra funds for our School
- Improving the sound system in the cafeteria
- Directly donating $10,000 to the following departments that participated in Carnival:
- Green Academy
- SBS Dept.
- SCORES Dept.
- Coordinating concessions for Cougar Pride: a positive reward system for students and raised money for
- Admin Team
- Green Academy
- Organized a School Supply Drive in January when the supplies started to run low. Gifting teachers over $1000 in much needed classroom items and supplies
- Kept up teacher moral with at least 10 teacher/Staff Breakfasts and luncheons and treats!
- Opening the Cougar Cage every day at lunch so the students can purchase Spirit-wear or small school supplies they may need.