Rainbow Alliance is a Chartered Student Organization at Saint Louis University committed to supporting and advocating for the members and allies of the Queer Community* at Saint Louis University and beyond.
- About Us - Learn more about the mission, objectives and activities of Rainbow Alliance
- Updates - Get the latest information about upcoming meetings, events, and opportunities
- Get Involved - Sign up to receive emails
- Events- Take a look at what Rainbow Alliance has coming up
- Safe Zone - Find out how you can actively create an inclusive and welcoming campus environment through Safe Zone training
- Contact Us - Find out how to reach us via email or at our office, and meet the members of our current Executive Board
*Queer community - a way of describing our community in a way that is inclusive to all identities falling under the umbrella of sexual orientation and/or gender identity. While the word "queer" has been and can be used derogatorily, we reclaim it as an expression of love and inclusivity to describe our community. We continue to engage in dialogue within our community on how best to describe ourselves.