Welcome to the Sluice Box 100 Website!
You've heard of the midnight sun, blood-thirsty mosquitoes, and gold-rich terrain that define Interior Alaska. Here's your opportunity to test yourself against these challenges of the last frontier along with 12,000-foot elevation gain, swamp crossings, and crusty sourdoughs with guns during the inaugural Sluice Box 100-mile adventure race in Fairbanks, Alaska.
Mountain bike or run across Fairbanks' sun-drenched domes, dropping to the valley floor between each one to swim in Goldstream Creek or check in at the local watering holes. Leave the headlamp at home, but bring your headnet!
- Date: Saturday June 28 to Sunday June 29, 2014
- Start: 7:00 AM Alaska Time, Saturday June 28th, 2014
- Location: Alaska Dog Musher's Hall at 925 Farmer's Loop Road. Divisions:
- Individual Run
- Individual Bike
- Relay Run and Relay Bike - You decide how many, up to 5 people.
Registration Dates and Cost:
Mandatory Pre-Race Meeting!
- Registration will be open on TBD.
- The costs are:
- Individuals (runners or bikers): $150
- 2-person Relay $100.00 per person
- 3-person relay $85.00 per person
- 4-person relay $75.00 per person
- 5-person relay $65.00 per person
- Late registration (date TBD):
- Individuals: $175.00
- 2-person Relay: $125.00 per person
- 3-person relay: $110.00 per person
- 4-person relay: $100.00 per person
- 5-person relay: $90.00 personOur limit is 65 individuals and 35 relay teams.
- Date: Friday June 27, 2014
- Time: 5:00 PM Alaska Daylight Time
- Location: To Be Determined, Fairbanks, Alaska