- A machine worked by the insertion of a coin, in particular
- A vending machine selling small items
- A slot machine (American English), fruit machine (British English), poker
machine (Australian English) or simply slot (American English) is a casino
gambling machine with three or more reels which spin when a button is pushed.
- A gaming machine that generates random combinations of symbols on a dial,
certain combinations winning varying amounts of money for the player
- a machine that is operated by the insertion of a coin in a slot
- Slot Machine (????? ??????) is a rock band from Bangkok, Thailand. They
record on the Sony BMG label.
- (Locators) Common nickname for depthfinders since they will often display
images of fish as they pass over them.
- a person who fixes the boundaries of land claims
- (LOCATORS) OP-20-G and SIS [US Army Cryptanalytic Agency] machines built for
identifying locations of code items, but not for counting or tallying. Built
- A device or system for locating something, typically by means of radio
Nice slot machines. They pay out tickets. :(
in the half light, 24/7
my August rules: put upon