A local professional development opportunity
San Luis Obispo County Computer Using Educators
Lucia Mar Unified School District
Saturday, October 6th, 2012
All Central Coast educators and parent organization members invited to attend this event.
- Four sessions and over 20 presentations to choose from
- Registration limited to 150 participants
- Lunch, prize drawing, giveaways
- Dynamic professional developers including Google Certified Teachers and Trainers, Apple Distinguished Educators, and CUE Rockstar faculty.
- Keynote and tear down session by Kyle Wiens and the folks at iFixit
Attend sessions covering iPads, Web 2.0 applications, Google Apps, flip teaching and screencasting, Common Core, BYOD programs, STEM, YouTube in the Classroom, My Big Campus vs. Moodle showdown and many more.
Come and build a network of like-minded educators from around the Central Coast. Meet teachers and administrators that are doing innovative and exciting things in their classrooms and at their school sites.
Find collaborative partners for lessons and activities for the school year.
Share your insights into educational technology and 21st century learning practices!
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Download the flyer at bottom of page.
Novice technology users are especially encouraged to attend.
All sessions designed with the needs of the K-12 teacher in mind.
Morning coffee and tea
current CUE members and students
(limited to 150 attendees)
(apply by August 30th)