Using Technology in Physical Education, Health Education and Athletics eNewsletter by Bonnie's Fitware Inc.
The purpose of the newsletter is to keep educators abreast of new uses
of technology in physical education, health education, and athletics.
Each newsletter contains numerous articles on new technologies and ways
to integrate technology into your classes.
Check out the current issue.
- AAHPERD - American Alliance for Health, Physical Education, Recreation & Dance
- NASPE - National Association for Sports & Physical Education
- OAHPERD - Oregon Alliance for Health, Physical Education, Recreation & Dance
- HEALTH eTIPS NEWSLETTERS - The American Council on
Exercise Health E-tips Newsletter covers exercise and fitness topics, and offers a wide range of tips aimed at the general
public. This free e-newsletter is sent via email every month.
- GSSI Newsletter Update - Stay on top of your game with
new articles on Sport Performance, Sports Nutrition, and Exercise Science, upcoming events, and new site features from the
Gatorade Sports Science Institute.
- PE4LIfe Email Update - Join the P.E.4LIFE team and show
your support for quality, daily physical education! You will receive free P.E.4LIFE email updates on PEP Grant News, helpful
advocacy tools, important research information, National P.E. Day activities and other important news that relates to
quality, daily physical education.
- Salem Parks & Rec (Melinda Mokalla)
- Bike Safety
- Meg Greiner
- Awesome 3000
- Salem Kid's Relays
- Marion & Polk Counties Boys & Girls Club
- Salem Swim & Tennis Club
- Y.E.S. Golf
- Courthouse Fitness Center
- Salem HOOPLA
- Salem Child Development Center
- We Care Sports
- Two PE Guys