You will need:
- 1 box of Dunkin Hines French Vanilla Cake mix (or any white cake mix that
you prefer)(or if your just that good, you can make your own cake). I've also
used a strawberry cake mix before and it was good as well.
- 1 Can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 Package of frozen strawberries (when in season fresh are the best!)
- 1 16 oz container of Fat Free Cool Whip
- Bake the cake according to the instructions on the package.
- As the cake is baking, dice up the strawberries into bite size pieces.
- Once the cake is done and cooled, use the round handle of a wooden spoon to
poke or “dig” holes into the cake. These will allow the sauce and the
strawberries to take over the insides of the cake, YUMMO!
- Pour the condensed milk over the cake letting most of it fall into the holes
you created. Pour the rest around and over the top of the cake to make sure it
is all covered.
- Spread the pieces of strawberries over the top next letting pieces fall into
the holes as well. Sometimes they need a little extra push to fall in :)
- Lastly spread your cool whip evenly over the top of the strawberries.
- Cover and refrigerate over night if possible. But if you cannot wait that
long, at least give it two hours to chill!