You will need:
- 18 fresh okra pods, cut in about 1 inch pieces. (not frozen it doesn't work
right with frozen, just trust me on this one)
- 1 Cup plain corn meal
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Spray a baking pan with non stick spray and add the olive oil to the
- After you’ve cut up the okra, add your corn meal, salt and pepper to a plastic zip lock bag
or a bowl with a lid that can be used for shaking. Add the okra to that corn
meal and shake shake shake. Making sure that the corn meal is coated well.
- Add the coated corn meal to the baking pan and spread out evenly so there is
- Bake in oven for about 15-20 minutes or until nice and golden brown.