You will need:
- 6 Boneless skinless chicken thighs (I only had skinless)
- 1 Tbsp vinegar
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 1 package of Sazon
- Adobo seasoning
- Garlic powder
- Season chicken with vinegar and soy sauce.
- Add sazon, a generous amount of adobo, garlic powder, oregano and adobo and mix well. (Don't use your hands or they will turn orange)
- Let chicken marinade at least 20 minutes.
- Broil or grill on low until chicken is cooked through, careful not to burn.
Serve with rice and beans or roasted veggies (to make it a free points meal!)