You will need:
- 2 Large baking potatoes
- 1 Boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1/4 cup Pico de Gallo (from Skinny Taste)
- Cumin (to taste)
- Oregano (to taste)
- Salt and pepper (to taste)
- 2 tsp butter
- Shredded cheddar cheese
- Fat Free Sour Cream
- Season your chicken with cumin, oregano, salt and pepper and cook in a
skillet until it is all the way done or it is no longer pink on the inside.
- While your chicken is cooking, prepare to bake your potato in the microwave
(easiest way) by first cleaning the potato and patting it dry or you could just
buy the pre-wrapped potatoes made directly for the microwave.
- Once your potato is dry wrap it in cling wrap and prick it with a fork.
- Cook on high for 8 minutes or until potato is done all the way through. Let
it cool to touch when finished.
- Once your chicken is done, cut it up into cubes once it has cooled a bit.
- Open your potato right down the middle and mash up the insides a bit and
create a small indention in the middle. Add 1 tsp butter to each potato and mix in well.
- Fill the middle with chicken, Pico de Gallo and top with cheese and sour
Serves two. Increase ingredients if your crowd is larger than two :) and enjoy!