You will need:
- 1lb lean ground beef
- 3tbsp olive oil for frying
- Pinch of cumin
- 10 corn tortillas
- 1 c grated low fat or fat free cheddar cheese
- ½ onion, diced
- 3/4 c enchilada sauce (I mix mild green sauce with mild red sauce)
- 2 tsp. Salt
1. Saute' meat and onions until meat is crumbly and onions are limp.
2. Add 3/4 cup of the mixed enchilada sauce, cumin, salt and simmer 30 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, soft fry tortillas in olive oil and drain on paper towels.
4. Dip each tortilla in remaining heated enchilada sauce, coating both sides.
5. Divide meat and onion mixture evenly among the tortillas.
6. Roll and place overlapped side down in baking dish.
7. Spoon remaining sauce over.
8. Bake at 375 degrees for 20 minutes.
Sprinkle with grated cheese and let it melt in the oven for the last 5 minutes or so.
Serve with Fat free Refried beans, Uncle Bens Ready Rice and top them off with fat free sour cream, tomatoes and onions!