What you’ll need:
- 1 1/2lb boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup FF Italian dressing
- 3 cups Angel Hair Pasta (or Linguini – which is what I used last
Directions (so easy)
- Place chicken breasts in a sprayed baking dish and cover with
- Cover and bake for 35-40 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Remove cover for last 5 minutes.
- Cook pasta according to the directions on the package.
- Divide chicken and dressing into 6 servings and serve each over 1/2 cup of
This would be a recipe that is easy to double up if you are having company