Fried egg, grits and Toast Breakfast
- 1 large egg
- Non stick spray
- 1/3 cup grits
- 1/2 cup water
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 TBS shredded cheese - optional
- 2 slices reduced calorie bread (any kind, any brand)
- 1 TBS real spreadable butter
*Optional Starbucks coffee made at home – So good!
- Spray skillet with non stick spray. Crack egg and sprinkle with salt and
pepper. Cook to desired doneness – is that a word?.
- In a microwave bowl, add grits, salt to taste and water. Cook for 1 minute.
Add shredded cheese if you like that kind of stuff :)
- Pop 2 slices of bread in the toaster. When they are done, spread on the
- Plate it all up and vuala – you have breakfast. Now if you wanna get a
little frisky, cook up some turkey bacon to go with that.