You will need:
- 2 Tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 Tbsp Red wine Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp minced garlic
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tsp olive oil
- Sprinkle of salt
- 3-4 Portabella caps
- Roasted red peppers – to top the burger off
- Guacamole (instead of mayo)
- Munster cheese
- Anything else you wanna throw on top
- Mix the balsamic vinegar, red wine vinegar, garlic, soy sauce and olive oil
in a bowl.
- Poke a few holes in the mushrooms that go all the way through.
- Place mushrooms top side down in a rectangular container (preferably one
with a lid) and pour the mixture evenly over all the mushrooms.
- Turn the mushrooms over, letting them marinate at least 2 hours.
- Prep your grill to a medium heat. Cover a section with aluminum foil and
place mushrooms top down on the grill.
- Flip mushrooms about every 5 minutes so that you cook it for a total of 20
- Grill your bun, if your into that kinda stuff!
- Top off your burger with all the fixins’ and enjoy!
Original recipe found here